I Have A Dream Day
1 day in-person event
This is a one day experience that explores the concepts, principles and practical application of the Trust Technique, giving you the tools to deepen the connection with your own animals.
DEEPEN YOUR CONNECTION
WITH YOUR ANIMALS
"When it comes to teaching and helping our animals, it is not the content that is so important, it's the connection."
Have you ever been in a situation where:
- You just don’t seem to be getting through to your animal, they seem to be distracted?
- You are finding yourself getting frustrated and sharp, even though you love them dearly?
- You are worried about what they will do next and feel that you have no influence?
- Training your animal feels like one step forward and two steps back?
- You are concerned that your own emotional state is affecting your animals?
All of these situations are relative to the pace at which you and your animal are going. Finding a true regard for your animal is not just about slowing down or being calm, it needs to be deeper. The Trust Technique day gives you the tools to enhance the communication between you and your animals and find the true treasures of the relationship that can be found within.
Daily practice of the Trust Technique creates a shared peace of mind and reduces anxious over-thinking—one of the main causes for so-called “behavioural problems” in pets and humans. This dynamic approach does not objectify animals, but rather recognises all animals as sentient equals and transcends an unhealthy approach of dominance or control. Humans and other animals work in trusted cooperation, which leads to more truthful communication and manifests in shared well-being.
A Dream To share
This course is for anyone who sees the value of trust in relationships with their animals, people and themselves.
For your animals
- Help your animals release fear and anxiety
- Help your animals have trust and confidence in any situation
- A safe way to help sensitive animals through treatment and speed up recovery times
- Support your animals physical recovery
- Learn how to create a peaceful and trusting feeling in yourself
- Create an intuitive connection with your animals and take your communication to the next level
Trust Technique Practitioners
- A fantastic introduction for those wishing to pursue a career in helping animals and people
- A great connection point for students of the Practitioner Qualification
On The Trust Technique Dream Day
James & Shelley donate their time to help the animals before a Dream Day Event.
This usually includes a week of helping the animals and training staff to follow up on the work done.
Please note that some of these animals will be sensitive. The animals opinion will always come before the group needs.
|On The Day|
|11.30||A full presentation on an in-depth look at the Technique and the bigger picture of both animal and human care. Breaking out of the pre-conditioned box that people have been caught up in for centuries! Exercises to create the right mindset and how to deliver the mindfulness to any animal|
James will share in detail the three main principles and understandings of the Trust Technique
|5.00||End of day|
prices & bookings
The I Have A Dream Day events have been held worldwide
Past events include:
United Kingdom, Europe, United States, Australia and Canada
Often the I Have A Dream Day is held after we have helped the venue (usually rescue centres) with their animals and have taught the staff how to continue this valuable work.
Sorry! There are currently no upcoming events.
All new events are offered to those who are on the Trust Technique in-person waitlist. These places do fill quickly! If you would like to attend an I Have A Dream Day please enter your details on the waitlist below and you will be the first to know of new dates.
To see the price in your currency, click on the price above
I attended a Trust Technique day in Australia at the beginning of 2016. It was a beautiful heartfelt experience. Amazing to learn from James how simple the technique is (not easy…it takes practise). James’s style is easygoing and very authentic, however really informative data and awesome demonstrations. I would attend his programs again without hesitation and look forward to seeing him in August and November. Shelley and James are so genuine and friendly lovely to be around them and share in their amazing work