Have you have ever been in the situation where:
- You just don’t seem to be getting through to your animal, they seem to be distracted?
- You are finding yourself getting frustrated and sharp, even though you love them dearly?
- You are worried about what they will do next and feel that you have no influence?
- Training your animal feels like one step forward and two steps back?
- You are concerned that your own emotional state is affecting your animals?
All of these situations are relative to the pace at which you and your animal are going. Finding a true regard for your animal is not just about slowing down or being calm, it needs to be deeper. The Trust Technique day gives you the tools to enhance the communication between you and your animals and find the true treasures of the relationship that can be found within.
Daily practice of the Trust Technique creates a shared peace of mind and reduces anxious over-thinking—one of the main causes for so-called “behavioural problems” in pets and humans. This dynamic approach does not objectify animals, but rather recognises all animals as sentient equals and transcends an unhealthy approach of dominance or control. Humans and other animals work in trusted cooperation, which leads to more truthful communication and manifests in shared well-being.