You’ve seen the I Have A Dream video. Now we want your help!
Together, we want to create a new video – We Have A Dream
The video will contain video footage, images and video testimonials from all our course members from all over the world! We want it to show off the very best of the Trust Technique, which is you.
How Can I Be A Part Of This Video?
Take note of the guidelines below:
- Please only provide footage/images of you working with your own animal(s).
- Upload a maximum of 5 images.
- Please make sure the image resolution is at least 1392 x 1024 and high quality.
- Make sure images are no bigger than 10MB each.
- Please make sure both you and your animal(s) are in frame of the image.
- Only upload up to 1 minute of footage. This can be continuous footage or edits or multiple clips.
- Please record in High Definition (minimum 720p) and with a 16:9 (widescreen) aspect ratio.
- If you are doing a testimonial, ensure the sound is clear and loud enough.
- You could use your phone, tablet or webcam to record footage but please make sure it follows the guideline above.
- Before you record, please make sure the environment is light and presentable.
Please note – There is no guarantee that your footage/images will be used and if it is, it may be edited.